Join us as an In-Field Program Realization Officer Oncology at our Dutch office in Hoofddorp.
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda.
Why you want to work at Takeda
Takeda is a global pharmaceutical leader with more than 30,000 professionals working together across more than 70 countries. We have an unwavering dedication to put people first and we live our values of Takeda-ism: Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by our more than 230-year legacy of research-based pharmaceuticals and our mission to strive toward Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Operating across 32 countries, our Europe and Canada region is diverse, dynamic and at the forefront of supporting our mission of delivering better health for patients through leading innovations in gastroenterology, central nervous system, oncology, and vaccines.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives – including your own.
What is your role as a Business Solutions Expert?
- Overseeing the in-field implementation of the customer engagement strategy, in direct contact with our customers
- Providing a unique customer experience with the ultimate goal being seen as Best-In-Class company
- Overseeing the implementation of the brand strategy with the ultimate goal of winning within the existing relevant indications
- Responsible for national sales target, accountable for achieving the set in-field KPIs and being the primary point of contact for those KPIs for the management team
Your typical day includes the following tasks:
- Lead the implementation of the brand and customer engagement strategy, and work closely with a wide group of internal and external stakeholder
- Lead the KAMs and support them in the execution of the Key Account Plans
- Developing a deep understanding of customers need, from an outside-in view
- Frequently report back to the management team about the in-field KPI’s
What makes you a suitable colleague?
To make you a valuable In-Field Program Realization Officer you match the following requirements:
- Bachelor or master degree, preferably with an scientific background
- At least 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably with hospital financed medicines
- Minimum 2 years of prior peoples’ management experience
- Experience in a commercial role in a matrix organization
- Profound experience in a (commercial) oncology function with a various internal and/or external customers
- Existing network of Dutch (lung) oncologists
- Experience in ALK+ NSCLC and implementing customer experience programs
Next to the requirements above, you are a person with strong awareness for quality and results. You have excellent oral and written communications skills. You describe yourself as strong in business acumen with problem solving and analytical skills.
Do you recognize yourself in this role and do you see yourself as the future In-Field Program Realization Officer, we would like to hear from you! After you click on the 'Apply' button and fill in the application form, one of our recruiters will contact you as soon as possible.
Empowering Our People to Shine. Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No recruitment agencies please.
Keywords: Vacancy, fulltime, Amsterdam, In-Field Program Realization Officer Oncology, business development.
Solliciteer op deze functie