Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda
Brand & Customer Manager IBD Ulcerative Colitis - 1702325
Why you want to work at Takeda
Takeda is a global pharmaceutical leader with more than 30,000 professionals working together across more than 70 countries. We have an unwavering dedication to put people first and we live our values of Takeda-ism: Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by our more than 230-year legacy of research-based pharmaceuticals and our mission to strive toward Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Operating across 32 countries, our Europe and Canada region is diverse, dynamic and at the forefront of supporting our mission of delivering better health for patients through leading innovations in gastroenterology, central nervous system, oncology, and vaccines.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives – including your own.
What is your role as a Brand & Customer Manager IBD?
- Manages the brand Entyvio and focus the brand activities around Ulcerative Colitis (UC)
- Leads the strategic planning process for The Netherlands, from analysis to translation into strategy and from strategy to implementation
Every step of the plan is optimally tailored to the needs of patients, healthcare providers and budget holders. All this in such a way that Takeda is seen as a partner in care and thereby strengthens its competitive position
Your typical day includes the following tasks:
- As a B&CM working on the Entyvio Team, you will be empowered to lead the development brand and customer engagement strategy, and will work closely with a wide group of internal and external stakeholders
- You are the voice of the Health Care Professional within the brand team
- You will work within a growing Takeda IBD business unit
You will work on improving our customer engagement on both personal and digital touch points
What makes you a suitable colleague?
To make you a valuable manager you match the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree; business and marketing majors preferred; Master degree is an advantage
- Minimum 5 years work experience in pharmaceutical industry (Rx market). Experience in a market with highly specialized hospital innovative medicines
- Minimum 2 years of marketing/brand management experience in Rx specialty care market- a must
- Experience working in a matrix organization
- Profound experience in a (commercial) function with a various internal and/or external customers
- Experience in IBD/gastroenterology market is a plus
- Function-specific knowledge
- Profound knowledge of health care system, especially hospital
- Knowledge about Key Account Management principles
- Excellent understanding of marketing and sales, including new marketing techniques
- Proven knowledge of commercial processes/business acumen
Knowledge of standards, procedures, policies and codes of conduct of Pharmaceutical Market
Next to that, you are a person with an exceptional customer-centric focus and strong analytical ability. You have excellent oral and written communications skills in Dutch and English. You describe yourself as strong in business acumen with problem solving and analytical skills. Some other desired skills:
- Can influence others in a matrix organization keeping them accountable without authority
- Change management
- Excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to clearly communicate ideas, decisions, and reasoning to a broad audience, including peers and leadership teams
- Managing the principles of business plans and project management
- Fully knowledgeable in existing software packages
Holds driving license B
Do you recognize yourself in this role and do you see yourself as the future Brand & Customer Manager IBD, we would like to hear from you! After you click on the 'Apply' button and fill in the application form, one of our recruiters will contact you as soon as possible.
Empowering Our People to Shine. Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No recruitment agencies please.
Keywords: Vacancy, Full-time, Amsterdam, brandmanager, marketeer
Solliciteer op deze functie